Monday, January 25, 2010

COLTS/SAINTS... I CAN LIVE WITH THAT


I never hesitated to pick a team to root for in the NFC title game. And that contest ended perfectly. An absolutely moronic INT by Brett Favre across his body, instead of running 7 yards to the sideline and securing a 49 yard field goal attempt to win the game. Vintage Favre.

But the Jets/Colts game was a tough one. I found myself rooting for turnovers by both teams. Turnovers, sacks, negative plays in general. I took a nap through most of the 4th quarter. Hatred makes me sleepy.

But I'm happy with the Colts winning. Happy might not be the right word. Relatively content?

Because at least I'm accustomed to Peyton and the Colts being praised. And at least they are a genuinely good team. It would've been entertaining to see them reap what they sewed by being eliminated by the team they let sneak into the playoffs.

But that enjoyment would be shortlived. It would soon be replace by my new least favorite word: "Refreshing."

Rex Ryan is refreshing. "He's the Anti-Belichick." Rec Ryan is a fat, lucky loudmouth that's pregnant with twins.

And now, my TV stand can relax, and no longer fear struggling to support Rex Ryan's obesity.



And now, GEAUX SAINTS! WHO DAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment