Wednesday, September 21, 2005

THAT'S WHAT WE NEEDED

The Red Sox haven't put up double digits in runs since August 29th. They haven't put up 15 or more runs since August 10th. Huge night for the middle of the lineup. Ortiz, Manny, Trot, and Tek combined to go 16 for 20, score 12 runs, knock in 12 runs, and hit 5 homers. Ortiz and Manny hit 2 homeruns each, and Nixon was a double shy of the cycle.

The Red Sox desperately needed to win this game, and to win an easy one. New York has been rolling, we have been struggling. Now we have to build on this offensive explosion as well as the solid start by Schilling and rack up a few victories.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:58 AM

    B5Media Blog Network Launches
    P.S. Just off to launch my own blog network, I'd happily give my bloggers 75% of the revenue and still have trouble sleeping at night thinking I was a cpaitalist pig exploiting the workers.
    , Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
    I have a bird feeder site/blog. It pretty much covers bird feeder related stuff.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:01 PM

    In my opinion, I don't think the Red Sox are a very good baseball team.

    ReplyDelete