Sunday, June 15, 2008

100,000 HITS

Saturday afternoon, this blog reached 100,000 hits. It's a relatively small milestone, even for a sports blog, but I'm still proud. I just want to thank the 6 or 7 regular readers out there, as well as the thousands who stumble through by accident. Special props to my friends who indirectly encouraged me to start blogging by constantly asking what I thought about the latest Sox trade or the Patriots draft. Then there's that dude Andy who seems to hate Boston sports but always has something intelligent to contribute via comments. Then there are the multitude of sites that link to my articles, or subscribe to my feed. UniversalHub.com gets a special shout out for linking to my articles from time to time. And most importantly, I'd like to thank my sponsors. Because anything someone does that doesn't make him money is a waste of time.

So thank you everyone. Next stop: 1,000,000 hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment